TO STAND AGAIN: PRACTICES FOR THE RESURRECTED LIFE
In this series, authors and scholars, pastors and professors, reflect on a life lived on this side of the resurrection. If the resurrection did happen, then there must be some difference not only in our lives, but also for the world. What is the hope when faced with death, decay, and brokenness? How can one survive the destructive powers of this world? The answer to this question involves a journey into the tomb and an emergence out of it.
The curriculum includes 8 films with accompanying leaders guides.
SESSION TITLES AND FILMS
- RESURRECTION AS THE MYSTERY OF EMBODIED LIFE // Dwight Peterson “Resurrection” video
- RESURRECTION AS INHABITING TRUTH // Fr. Greg Boyle, S.J. “The Risen Christ Reality” video
- RESURRECTION AS WORSHIP // Sara Miles “Raising the Dead” video
- RESURRECTION AS LIFE// Marguerrite "Maggy" Barankitse “Life Wins” video
- RESURRECTION AS SOMETHING NEW // Miroslav Volf “Something New” video
- RESURRECTION AS RISING FROM THE DEEP // Danielle Shroyer “All the Way Down” video
- RESURRECTION AS ENERGY // Paul Fromberg “Resurrection Energy” video
- RESURRECTION AS THE BEGINNING // Dwight Peterson “This Is Not the End” video