DOWNLOADING YOUR FILMS
If you're having trouble with a video download, please take a look at the common questions below. If your question isn't there, then please email us. You'll find that we're able to serve you more immediately and effectively this way.
480p are Standard Definition films at 720x480 pixels (most of our older films).
720p are High Definition films at 1280x720 pixels. (Most of our films).
All films are in the MPEG-1 format, the best option for playing in both PCs and Macs. Many films & loops will soon be offered in the .MOV QuickTime format for Macs.
Accessing your recent downloads
Your recent downloads are stored in "My Account" to the right under the "Recent Downloads" tab. Your films are stored for the life of your account and can be re-downloaded at any time.
Opening a .zip file
Our films are compressed and delivered .zip file. Once you have downloaded a file, simply double click on the file and your computer should automatically "unzip" the file. If not, you may need the free Stuffit Expander or WinZip.
To save a film to consider or share, just click on the heart icon under each film preview to save to you "Favorites" folder viewable in "My Account" area.
TWOTP CONTENT USAGE RULES
- Make one copy, backup or archive the Content as necessary of any individually purchased media to CD for archive purposes.
- Use the Content in virtually any kind of corporate setting: church services, conferences, Bible studies, multimedia presentations, film and video presentations or Kingdom dinner parties.
- Only you use the Content. Any additional persons who wish to use the Content must download it from the TWOTP website themselves. If you are with a church, you can share films among your church’s staff, as long as the media is being used in your church. If you wish to use some of the media in your children’s ministry, some in your youth, and some in your adult services, that’s fine with us. If your church has multiple sites, then we ask that you purchase a content separately for each site.
- Install the Content in only one location; you may physically transfer the Content and its archives from one location to another, however it may only be used in one location at a time.
- Use the product on an unlimited, royalty-free basis provided that the appropriate licensing fee(s) has/have been received by TWOTP and provided that you are not in breach of the terms of this license or this Agreement;
- You may transfer files to the purchasing entity’s server for the purpose of presentation only, provided that such parties shall have no further rights to use the content.
- Use the Content in templates for resale.
- Copy, duplicate, edit, modify, replicate or re-master the Content in any way without our permission.
- Broadcast the Content over the Internet, radio or television or other means of broadcast without our permission. (Unless you are using the video’s embed code from www.theworkofthepeople.com).
- Provide the Content in downloadable format on the internet or use the Content on a website.
- Repackage the Content with any other collection of media products for distribution or resale.