Classified by the South African government to be “colored,” Rev. René August came into adulthood during one of the most historic movements of justice in the last century. How fitting and appropriate to interrogate and discern your on narrative as you digitally sit at René's feet and learn from her lived experience and expansive study of how the love of the Divine can be made present through storytelling, understanding power and seeking justice.
The Series includes 5 conversation films with René and a discernment and discussion guide with practices to consider, written by Danielle Fanfair
Series Sessions & Films
- Session One // Interrogating Narratives
- Session Two // A Declaration of Power
- Session Three // Creating Bigger Stories
- Session Four // Proximity to Power
- Session Five // Creating Goodness Together